We are looking for experienced and skilled WordPress Developers who can create and implement websites for our clients. As a WordPress Developer, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development and creating WordPress theme and plug-ins, and working with WordPress at a PHP code level. Looking for a suitable candidate which can make custom themes and Plugins from scratch.
Responsibilities and duties
• Guiding and establishing website's architecture
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
• Adding plug-ins to WordPress content to develop more viewers
• Custom Theme & Plugin Implementation
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Conducting website performance tests.
Skills and requirements
• Good writing and communication skills.
• Team worker and adaptable.
• Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level
• Experience in developing E-Commerce websites (WooCoomerce)
• Convert PSD or HTML/ CSS to WordPress theme
• Knowledge of customization in themes, templates, plugins, and integration and custom post types.
• Designing and developing responsive design websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
• Must have knowledge of ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) and MySQL
• Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Knowledge of other PHP CMS like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Magento, Joomla, and Cake PHP would be an added advantage.
• Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues, and web performance optimization.
• Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN